Stuck in Anchorage

The conference is over, yet I'm still here. Apparently there is some crazy weather going on up in Norton Sound and my flight yesterday was cancelled. I'm waiting patiently for news to arrive about whether we will get out today or not.

One benefit of this extended stay has been that I've had an opportunity to visit with some friends here in Anchorage. Thanks Goose and Ginger for taking time to visit with me!

Popular posts from this blog

Threatening Engagement and Actual Engagement

School Budgets with OmniOutliner

Connect your school or district Facebook Page to Twitter